Saturday, October 24, 2015

Citrus Ningxia Wolfberry Tea

Hi friends!

I saw this recipe posted online by one of my Facebook friends who is also involved in Young Living, and it looked so good that I just had to try it and post about it for others to try! This is a perfect tea for a cool fall or winter day to curl up with a blanket and good book. I think the best part about it is getting to eat the hydrated wolfberries at the end- it's quite a treat! :D












Citrus Ningxia Wolfberry Tea

Ingredients
2-3 tbsp. Dried Ningxia Wolfberries (or enough to thoroughly coat the bottom of your mug)
1-2 drops Young Living Citrus Fresh Essential Oil
Honey or Agave Syrup (optional)
Hot Water

Directions
Put the wolfberries in your mug. You can add more to adjust the tea to your liking. I like my tea to be flavorful, so I tend to be more generous with the wolfberries. You can't really overdo it, so just try it to see what you like! Add boiling water to the mug, and let the tea steep for 2-3 minutes. Add the Citrus Fresh, or any other dietary Young Living Essential Oil. Stir in the honey or agave to your liking, and enjoy! I like to leave the wolfberries in the tea while I am drinking it, so I can slowly eat them. :-) 



Be sure to click "Subscribe" on the right or put your email in the "Follow via Email" box so that you can stay up to date on oily posts and encouragements!

New to Young Living? Click Here to find out how you can get some of these oils and yummy wolfberries for yourself at a reduced price!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips